Tell Your Story...
Guest blogger topics
The vision of Luckey Living is to be a source of inspiration, encouragement, and transformation. We accept topics related to spirit, soul, and body health. That means things like;
- Self acceptance/loving yourself unconditionally/ self image
- Healthy identity in Christ.
- Mindset/Higher perspectives/ Inspirational thoughts and ideas
- Life breakthroughs/ challenges overcome/
- God's abundant Grace,
- Intimacy with God/Worship/Prayer
- Encounters with God
- How to eat clean... etc
- Weight loss stories/How you did it!
- Emotional wellness/fitness
- Creating a healthy emotional life
- Processing emotion
- Overcoming shame
- You must have a personal story to go along with your topic. The focus of your blog post must come from relevant life experience, not just head knowledge or theory. The best writing comes from the heart. We want to hear your personal story in relation to spirit, soul, and body health and wholeness.
Blog post content
- Content must be guest blogger’s own original work and not published anywhere else online.
- Plagiarism is not permitted. When quoting others, please site your sources accordingly.
- Once you’ve submitted your post to us you may not publish this post anywhere else online (not on your own website or blog or anyone else’s).
- Please keep your submission between 200 – 1,000 words.
We welcome images and/or video to accompany guest blog posts. prefers that images you provide are directly relevant to the post content.
- If you’re including pictures of people, please make sure you have their permission to use them.
- If you’re borrowing an image we require proper attribution to the creator of the image.
- Maximum image size: 8MB
- We are pleased to give you credit as the author of your post. We allow 1 link in your byline which will be displayed at the bottom of the page below your guest blog post. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- We don’t allow links to your site within the post content unless it is directly related to the topic.
- You may include SEO’d anchor tags to sites that are relevant to your post.
- Excessive links or any links that appear spammy will be removed.
- Luckey Living reserves the right to make edits to the piece where necessary to ensure the blog stays congruent with our values. Prior to publication of your guest blog post we will make sure you agree with these changes.
- If a guest post is inappropriate or needs improvement we’ll let you know and offer suggestions so that we can publish it in the future.
- Luckey Living reserves the right to refuse publication, remove blog content and change these guidelines as we see fit.
How To Submit
- Email your blog post to Adam@luckeyliving.org