Falling In Love With Jesus
Discovering a greater passion in your daily walk
A FREE Video Series
What others are saying...
"When i tell you i needed to hear this, its an understatement! God used you this beautiful Saturday morning in California to speak to my heart! Thank you so much for being so candid about your struggles because i share many of the same. One in particular that i feel is rooted in many of my issues Is worth. Ive been told by many in unhealthy relationships in my life, in so many words or directly, im not worth it or good enough. I have to now remind myself, they were all wrong and yes i am, because Jesus said so! Thank you, thank you, thank you"
Videos Are On Demand:
Video One: The Invitation
- God invites each and everyone of us on a deep and intimate walk with Him. He woos us with His love and kindness into a powerful relationship filled with joy.
Video Two: Romance
- The ebb and flow of romance and how to manage the highs and the lows.
- What to do when you feel like He's not talking to you.
Video Three: Guarding Your Secret Place and Relationship over Religion
- The most important thing in life is our intimate time with God. Learn how to guard your secret place how to be intentional about your time with Him.
- Religion expects and demands perfection. Embrace the journey of freedom found in relationship with Christ.
Hey Kaylee. Great 2nd video, i loved it and made me cry too lol.
I went to The Afters and Jason Gray concert last thursday, it was an amazing concert, i felt gods presents alot and heard from the singers about how they came to the lord. He also gave us some encouraging words that i have been thinking about. It was so much fun! Looking forward to your third video!
Thank you so much for taking the time to speak into our lives. This study couldn't have come in a more perfect time. After having baby Judah I really haven't had time to spend with the Lord, But I know he's still there with me even in my business. Ha! You guys are such a blessing! Wow!